It’s been a long cold winter but Hollywood’s blazing takes no hibernation so Dopechef is back with some nominees for Celebrities supporting Cannabis for the winter season.
In the last week of the winter, B.C.-born L.A.-based tokin’ filmmaker Seth Rogen appeared on the Bravo series Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and “spills the herbal tea” by responding to a list of some famous people he’s smoked with, including Paul Rudd, Sarah Silverman, Jonah Hill, Snoop Dogg, and ongoing discussion with Barbra Streisand.
The most infamous celebrity using cannabis this winter was pop-star Justin Bieber for his frequent run-ins with the law and charges for criminal behaviour (see list below). The highest story of the season might be the legendary private flight to the Superbowl, when Justin Bieber along with his father and entourage reportedly hot boxed the plane with so much smoke the pilots were forced to dawn oxygen masks and land early.
The star of acclaimed documentary ‘Super High Me’ (2007) comedian Doug Benson launched a new talk show dedicated to interviewing famous people about marijuana culture, the series “Getting Doug With High” debuted with Doug Benson interviewing the legendary celebrity stoner Tommy Chong.
Congratulations for the nominations Dopechef salutes Seth Rogen, Justin Bieber, and Doug Benson for the Winter season, as we toke on to Spring.
Justin Bieber selected hits of the season (Winter)
- January 14th 2014 Los Angeles, LA County Sheriff’s deputies executed a search warrant raid on Justin Biebers’s Hollywood mansion in response to a Bieber’s crew allegedly vandalizing a neighbour’s home, police found large quantities of drugs including 2 large cookie jars full of weed, 3 bongs, 4 – 5 empty codeine bottles, and arrested Bieber’s friend Lil’ Za for drug possession
- January 23rd 2014 Justin Bieber arrested for DUI and drag racing in Miami Beach, FL, testing positive for marijuana and prescription medication, Justin reportedly told cops he had been smoking pot in his recording studio all night long.
- January 30th 2014 It’s reported that the clean-up bill for Justin Bieber’s rented mansion in Maimi Beach will be approximately $5,000, due to leaving a mess and strong marijuana oder
- February 2nd 2014 Justin Bieber’s smoke filled private jet was diverted to Tetterboro Airport in New Jersey and searched by DEA and U.S. customs officials finding 3 empty baggies
- February 7th 2014 The Washington Post publishes a Memo to Justin Bieber urging Mr. Bieber to lay off the weed
- February 25th 2014 Georgia authorities found less than one ounce of weed and drug paraphernalia (including 2 glass pipes) in Bieber’s Escalade limo
- February 27th 2014 TMZ breaks the story since moving to Atlanta, Justin has had a problem with sizzurp he’s “constantly high” and “smoking more weed than ever.”